Thursday, May 3, 2007

~~ * Happy 1st Birthday Sayang... * ~~

Expressed by Noorita Yusof at 4:26 PM
How's work apple apple sekelian..?

How you feel back to office after such a very long holiday..?

Today is my 3rd of keje for this week.

Yeah. Started on Monday, cuti aa sehari on Tues, then back to normal. Don't ask me why I haven't continue my long holiday like many others. Remember the shitty with kain melilit kat kepala tebal tu? Yes, that's all I can say. Titik!


So what's the update I wanna share with you guys.
Oh ya! Yesterday was my beloved dearie sayang sayang muah baby 1st Birthday! Happy Birtday sayang mama....

Dan setahun dan anak mama.. Kejap je.. Rasa baru je masuk spital, then labour room, then branak, then pantang ect ect tu..

Pling! Dah setahun masa berlalu..

Kat bawah ni gambar Sofiya masa baru 1st few days after diberanakkan dan now when she is 12 months old.


Hello World!


Hi Babe!

2 thoughs.. on "~~ * Happy 1st Birthday Sayang... * ~~"

mama+papa adam on May 9, 2007 at 12:35:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hepi besday to you :-)
Hepi besday to you :-)
Hepi besday to Sofiya:-)
Hepi besday to you....


from lil' Adam

Yours Truly ... XOXO on May 10, 2007 at 11:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Alalaa Chumelnye... ;P
Kids grow up so fast these days... ;S

 

You know what.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal