Monday, February 28, 2011

Dialog Sri Gombak - HKLBR

Expressed by Noorita Yusof at 9:38 AM
Impak HKLBRM yang masih belum berkesudahan..


Siang
Sofiya : "Mama. Ni siang kan."
Me : "Yes, sayang."
Sofiya : "Kalo tak siang apa ek?"
Me : "Kalo tak siang, jadi la malam."
Sofiya : "Bukan la mama, bomoh siang (siam) la.."
Me : - Terpaksa memberi kuliah akan bezanya siang dan siam-

Malam
Me : "Ok sayang, baca doa dulu sume before sleep."
Mu'az : - Recite bismillah, doa sebelum tido & Al-Fatihah tanpa byk soal-
Me : "Good boy.. Along?"
Sofiya : "Mama, kalau kita tak baca doa kan, nanti hantu kak limah tido kat sebelah kan?"


8 thoughs.. on "Dialog Sri Gombak - HKLBR"

Anonymous said...

buy valium cheap generic valium online - diazepam y valium

Anonymous said...

http://cardiffmiller.com/pubs/buyvalium/#61593 valium rxlist - 5mg valium per day

Anonymous said...

buy alprazolam online no prescription xanax quotes - how to order xanax online

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account
helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
clear idea

Feel free to surf to my website ... how to make a guy fall in love with you

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am visiting this site dailly and get good data from here every day.

Also visit my webpage :: airbnb travel

Anonymous said...

Excellent weblog here! Additionally your website rather a lot up very fast!
What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate
hyperlink to your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Look into my web blog :: how to get your girlfriend back

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, exactly what I was looking for.


Also visit my web blog ... how do you get your boyfriend back

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button!
I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook
group. Talk soon!

My homepage ... stride rite coupons

 

You know what.... Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal